4 bedroom house for saleSovereign Mews, Shoreditch, London
- Four bedrooms
- Large open plan kitchen/reception
- Two bathrooms
- Modern finish throughout
- Part of the Geffrye Conservation Area
- Quiet cobbled mews
- Metres from Hoxton station
- Close to Shoreditch Triangle and Columbia Road
Located in a cobbled, gated mews in the Geffrye Conservation Area is this fantastic four bedroom modern house set across three storeys.
Remodelled from the original layout which had a garage space, the ground floor is now a single, large open plan kitchen / reception with access to the rear to a private patio and the communal courtyard. There is plenty of flexibility in the space and the kitchen has been recently renovated with modern white units, integrated appliances and granite worktops. There is under stairs storage in the hallway and a double height aspect that allows light to filter through all three floors.
The first floor houses two of the bedrooms, one to the rear, which was previously used as a reception room, and one to the front. Both are generous with the larger rear bedroom having ample built in storage and a pleasant outlook over the courtyard. A modern bathroom, fully tiled with a contemporary suite is situated in between.
A similar layout is found on the second floor albeit with a larger front bedroom and a stylish shower room again finished in modern, neutral tones. There may be the possibility to extend into the loft space which neighbouring properties have done and by so doing, create an additional bedroom or office space.
The aforementioned courtyard forms the centre of the development with each house owning a small portion. Thanks to the south aspect and the adjacent Geffrye Museum, the courtyard is flooded with sun throughout the day providing a peaceful enclave.
Sovereign Mews is located in the Geffrye Conservation Area, adjoining the museum itself and only metres from Hoxton station meaning access to The City, the West End and Canary Wharf is simple. Columbia Road is a short walk as is the Shoreditch Triangle, both of which offer a plethora of shops, bars and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FMS00108C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fyfe McDade Limited, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.