3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCLYFTON CRESCENT, IMMINGHAM
- Semi detached bungalow within a quiet part of the town
- No forward chain
- Superb fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Spacious gardens to front and rear with plentiful off road parking
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Modern decor throughout
- Nearby to local amenities
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band B
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this spacious semi detached bungalow which is located within the town of Immingham. Offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN, this property comes with viewing highly advised and interested parties are encouraged to register their interest with our Immingham branch. Internal viewing will reveal a superb finish throughout and over the last months the property has undergone a complete transformation with no expenses spared. Boasting a superb fitted kitchen and shower room and a neutral lounge with marble feature fireplace, a dining room and two bedrooms, this property is sure to be popular. Externally there are generous gardens to front and rear and plentiful off road parking. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60561571.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7907346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.