3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEcchinswell, Newbury
- Beautiful gardens of 1.03 acre
- Double garage with long driveway & ample parking
- Living room with fireplace
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- 300 sq ft loft room
- Large utility/family room
- Garden room
- Bathroom & separate wC
- Annex potential
DESCRIPTION In association with Fine & Country. A detached bungalow set in stunning gardens within this sought-after village. The property comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, living room with fireplace, generous dining room, large utility/family room with adjacent shower room (offering annex potential) garden room, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, bathroom & separate WC on the ground floor with a 300 sq ft loft room on the first floor. The property is approached via a long gravel driveway with plenty of parking adjacent the bungalow and a double garage.. The rear garden offers a large expanse of lawn with an orchard and is mainly level with a variety of vegetable patches and a patio adjacent the property. Ecchinswell is an attractive and picturesque village which is set at the foot of the North Hampshire downs in an area of outstanding natural beauty some 6 miles south-east of Newbury.
LIVING ROOM 16' 10" x 13' 4" (5.13m x 4.06m)
DINING ROOM 16' 1" x 13' 6" (4.9m x 4.11m)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 12' 5" x 12' 10" (3.78m x 3.91m)
UTILITY/FAMILY ROOM 14' 0" x 19' 7 max" (4.27m x 5.97m)
GARDEN ROOM 12' 4" x 9' 7" (3.76m x 2.92m)
BEDROOM 13' 0" x 10' 10" (3.96m x 3.3m)
BEDROOM 11' 3" x 11' 2" (3.43m x 3.4m)
BEDROOM 9' 7" x 7' 8" (2.92m x 2.34m)
LOFT ROOM 20' 1" x 14' 1" (6.12m x 4.29m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60567613.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102588024618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Robinson Estate Agents, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.