3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Road, Uxbridge
- Semi detached family home
- Three bedrooms and an additional loft room
- Scope to extend (existing planning in place)
- Brick built out building
- Large sunny aspect rear garden
- No onward chain
- Close to Brunel, Hillingdon hospital and Bishopshalt school
- Off street parking for multiple cars
- Situated on a tree lined road
ACCOMMODATION Solid wood front door to entrance hall.
ENTRANCE HALL Double glazed window to front aspect, exposed floor boards, stairs to first floor landing, radiator, doors to:
DOWNSTAIRS W.C. Low level w.c, wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
THROUGH LOUNGE Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate wood flooring, open fireplace, two radiators, ceiling coving, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, doorway to kitchen:
KITCHEN Double glazed window to rear aspect, a range of eye and base level units incorporating stainless steel sink and draining unit, space for double oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, inset ceiling spot lights.
LANDING Doors to all rooms and staircase to loft room.
BEDROOM ONE Windows to rear aspect, built in wardrobes (housing Potterton boiler), radiator.
BEDROOM TWO Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
BEDROOM THREE Double glazed window to side aspect and radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, enclosed jacuzzi bath with shower attachment, walk in shower cubicle with over head shower attachment, low level w.c, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled walls and inset ceiling spot lights.
LOFT ROOM Two Velux windows to rear aspect, radiator, eave storage space.
REAR GARDEN Large sunny aspect garden measuring approximately 120ft, paved patio area and hard standing leading to brick built storage building (housing pumps for the pond), mainly laid to lawn, brick built risen koi carp pond, flower and shrub borders, access to brick built out building.
TO THE FRONT Driveway offering off street parking for multiple cars, flower and shrub borders and retaining fence.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101809016343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Residential, Hillingdon - Crescent Parade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.