3 bedroom detached house for saleMounts Lane, Rolvenden, Kent, TN17 4NX
- Charming Unlisted Barn
- Sitting/Dining Room and Study
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Well Kept Gardens Approx. 2 Acres
- Detached Double Garage and Store
- Stunning Far Reaching Views
Enjoying far reaching countryside views, this charming unlisted barn is believed to date from the 17th century and was converted in the 1990s. Sitting in delightful well kept gardens, the barn is conveniently located on the outskirts of the village of Rolvenden.
This charming barn is situated on the outskirts of the village of Rolvenden offering a village store, public houses and village hall where a Farmers market is held weekly.
The picturesque Town of Tenterden is a short drive. The tree lined High Street offers a comprehensive range of shops including Waitrose and Tesco Supermarkets, Cafe Bars and Restaurants.
Locally there are a number of sporting facilities including a leisure centre and several golf courses.
Mainline Rail Services to London Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street are available from Headcorn and Ashford.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60568036.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 403734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.