4 bedroom detached house for saleMiddle Street, Misterton, Crewkerne
- Beautifully Presented Four Double Bedroom Family Home
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Granite Worktops
- Four Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- Flooeded With Natural Light
- Double Garage
Tucked away in a private position, this substantial detached four bedroom home offers very well proportioned accommodation with all the space and versatility required for the modern family. Extensive gardens to the rear and ample parking facilities help to complete the picture
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this fabulous four double bedroom family home. Set on a large plot (approx 0.6 acre). The property boasts a master en-suite, family bathroom, sitting room, dining room, large second reception room and conservatory as well as fitted kitchen, a utility, downstairs cloakroom and even a study. Outside there is a double garage with electric up and over doors, off road parking and large well established rear garden with stream meandering through the bottom.
Double glazed front door. Two front aspect double glazed windows. Cupboards. Wooden floor. Stairs to first floor. Doors to all rooms.
Side aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin. Radiator.
Study 11' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window into conservatory. Telephone point. Radiator.
Living Room 21' 11" x 13' 4" max ( 6.68m x 4.06m max )
Front aspect double glazed window. Double glazed patio doors to garden. Fireplace. Wall lights. Telephone and TV aerial point. Radiator. Doors to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' max ( 3.61m x 3.35m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Double doors from living room. Radiator.
Drawing Room 18' 2" x 16' 3" ( 5.54m x 4.95m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Double glazed patio doors. Fireplace with gas fire. Parquet floor. Telephone and TV aerial point. Door to conservatory.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 11' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.61m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Granite work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Gas range cooker with cooker hood over. Plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Door to utility room. TV aerial point. Radiator.
Utility Room 11' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.64m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Fitted base and wall units. Granite work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine. Door to patio.
Conservatory 18' 2" x 16' 5" ( 5.54m x 5.00m )
Of UPVC construction with dwarf wall. Radiator.
Front aspect double glazed window. Stairs from entrance hall. Access to loft. Radiator. Doors to all room.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 11' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.61m )
Rear aspect double glazed window with views over garden. Built-in wardrobes. Telephone and TV aerial point. Radiator.
Side aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Tiled floor. Towel radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.67m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Two built-in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 11" max x 10' ( 3.63m max x 3.05m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Two built-in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.64m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Telephone point.
Front aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with mixer tap and shower over, vanity wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Towel radiator.
On the ground floor, a door leads to the integral double garage with double up and over electric doors, power and light connected, and fully boarded loft storage. Space adjacent for caravan or boat.
The property is approached over a tarmac driveway with ample parking and turning space at the front of the house with double garage. To the front of the property is a fine selection of mature trees and a well stocked border approaching the front door. A pathway leads to the rear garden which is a delightful feature of the property, being well landscaped with a plethora of well established shrubs and plants. The lawned garden, which benefits from a good deal of seclusion and privacy, leads down to a stream and seating area.
From Crewkerne town centre head out of town along South Street, pass over the railway bridge into the village of Misterton. Continue through the village and just before the WI hall, you will find a driveway leading to the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60574082.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK103199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.