4 bedroom terraced house for saleBateman Road, Chingford
- 4 bedroom terraced house
- Recently renovated
- Spacious ground floor accommodation
- South Chingford location
- Walking distance to Chingford Mount
- EPC energy rating F (29)
Located in this residential road in the heart of South Chingford is this 3 bedroom terraced house being ideal family accommodation.This recently renovated 4-bedroom end of terrace house is located in the heart of South Chingford on the residential Bateman Road.This home has a layout that would suit any growing family and with a lounge room and separate family area leading onto the kitchen/diner, this home has ample amounts of space for entertaining guests together with a full width extension.The private rear garden is a fantastic size allowing plenty of space for the children to run around and entertain themselves in. Being in walking distance to Chingford Mount, you have a full range of amenities including shops, cafes and restaurants to enjoy. This location also benefits from good transport links enabling easy access around Chingford.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'4 x 11'0 (4.98m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 23'2 (7.07m) narrowing to 9'3 at narrowest point (2.82m) x 16'0 (4.88m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'5 x 11'0 (4.40m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'7 x 7'7 (4.45m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'1 x 7'11 (3.08m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'1 x 4'8 (2.77m x 1.42m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60574678.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51011621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.