5 bedroom detached house for saleTHE MEADOW, CAISTOR
- 5 Bedroom detached property
- Open plan lounge diner to the ground floor
- Large lawned rear garden
- Nice sized rear kitchen which looks out onto back garden
- Downstairs W/C just off the rear porch
- Family bathroom with three piece suite
- ** NO FORWARD CHAIN **
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band D
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market this large five bedroom detached property which is located in the popular semi rural location of Caistor. Tucked away in a quiet close, this property stands alone and has great floor space throughout, which lends itself to families or someone looking for a larger house. The gardens are just as generous, with the front being mainly stoned and the vast rear garden all lawned from top to bottom. The ground floor has a through lounge diner which then joins the kitchen which looks out over the garden. From there you will find the rear door and downstairs W/C. Finally for the ground floor there is a good sized integral garage. The first floor offers three double bedrooms and two singles along with the family bathroom being located at the top of the landing area. From the front bedrooms you can see countryside views which is very attractive. Crofts are offering this property WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN and viewings are available immediately.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7921084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.