2 bedroom terraced house for saleMilton Road, Walthamstow, E17
- Lovely two bedroom Victorian house
- Bright and airy throughout
- Fully fitted kitchen and space to dine
- Two good sized bedrooms
- First floor bathroom, with a four piece suite
- Located on a picturesque residential street
- Moments away from Walthamstow Central Station
- And all the local amenities of Walthamstow High Street
This charming two bedroom terrace house is located in the heart of Walthamstow, boasting two reception rooms with a separate kitchen and a picturesque private garden.
A sought-after location within Walthamstow Central offering an array of bars, restaurants and shops all a short distance away. Also, Walthamstow Village is within walking distance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1026029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.