3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSedlescombe Road North, St. Leonards-On-Sea
- Semi Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Cloakrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- In need of modernisation
A SEMI DETACHED family home boasting a lounge, dining room, three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Additionally the property benefits from two cloakrooms, front & rear gardens, a garage and off road parking for multiple vehicles. Being sold CHAIN FREE.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this 1930's Semi Detached family home conveniently positioned close to local amenities including local shopping facilities and bus routes to Hastings town centre and mainline station. Offering spacious and versatile accommodation over two storeys, this property boasts a lounge, dining room, three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Additionally the property benefits from two cloakrooms, front & rear gardens, many original features, a garage and off road parking for multiple vehicles. The property is in need of modernisation and is being sold chain free.
Private front door into
With stairs providing access to upper floor accommodation and storage beneath. Door into
Dining Room 13' 10" x 11' 7" ( 4.22m x 3.53m )
Fireplace with inset gas fire in original tiled fireplace, TV & Telephone points, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and double glazed sliding patio doors affording access to the rear.
Lounge 12' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.18m )
With feature fireplace, TV & Telephone points, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 8' 5" ( 2.79m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base level storage units with a work surface adjacent to the stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks and plumbing and space for washing machine and other appliances. With door into food pantry. Modern energy efficient Wall mounted gas fired boiler and centrally heated radiator, with a double glazed window to the
side aspect. Door into
Having a large walk in storage cupboard, side and rear access via a double glazed door. Further door into
Fitted with traditional high level flush wc.
From Entrance Hall, stairs rise to the First Floor landing with access to large loft space and door into
Fitted with a traditional high level flush wc and window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.18m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator, original tiled fireplace beneath wallpaper, Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 11' 7" ( 4.09m x 3.53m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator, original tiled fireplace beneath wallpaper and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.57m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator, Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Fitted with a matching white suite comprising a panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and a wash hand basin. Fitted cupboard, tiled splashbacks and a double glazed obscured window to the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is a good size area of garden (8.8m x 14.5m including driveway) with a lawn and mature bushes and trees, enclosed by wooden panel fencing. Driveway providing off road parking for three/ four vehicles leading to a detached brick garage and metal clad shed with wooden trim finish.
The long rear garden (18m x 9m) features a lawn adjacent to the house, with a garden sown as a wildflower meadow with an array of mature shrubs and trees offering a good deal of seclusion.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60577540.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS113289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.