2 bedroom bungalow for saleDick O'Th Banks Road, Crossways, Dorchester, DT2 8BH
- Detached bungalow
- Large south facing garden
- Vacant possession and no chain
- Potential to improve and modernise
- Within walking distance of local amenities
- Garage and off street parking
This detached two bungalow is being sold with vacant possession and no chain offering a wealth of potential to improve and modernise.
The property is situated in Crossways village which is particularly well served for amenities. Southaven is a level walk from the local shop and doctors surgery, to mention just a few.
The accommodation in brief comprises; entrance hall, living room, kitchen fitted with ample cupboards and drawers, dining room/bedroom three and two further bedrooms, both doubles. Bathroom with separate shower.
The property benefits from having UPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, garage and off road parking.
Outside, there is a front garden mostly laid to lawn with some established shrubs and gravel drive provides off road parking.
The rear garden is a good size, south facing, partly laid to lawn and a well stocked with a range of mature shrubs and trees, together with greenhouse.
Crossways village is about six miles to the east of the county town of Dorchester. Local facilities include parish church, first school, library, doctors surgery, local store with off licence and shop/post office and regular bus service. Dorchester has an excellent range of facilities, the County Hospital and two railway stations to London Waterloo and Bristol Temple Meads; the closest station to Crossways being Moreton, approximately one mile.
Within the area is Warmwell Leisure Centre with a variety of leisure facilities including a heated swimming pool. South Dorset is renowned for its variety of sporting and leisure pursuits including walking, riding and golf at The Dorset Golf and Country Club and Came Down golf clubs. Along the Heritage Coastline, sailing and water sport facilities can be found in Weymouth and Portland.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60580717.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOR160553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Dorchester . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.