2 bedroom apartment for saleRashleigh Road, Duporth
Withdrawn from Market
- 2 bedroom master en-suite Apartment
- First floor with Sea views
- Open plan living
- 2 balconies overlooking the sea
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Private garage and additional visitors parking
- Access to the private beach some 250 yards away
Situated at the end of the development it has to be one of the best views here and can be enjoyed from both balcony's. 2 bedroom accommodation with the principal having a dual aspect view, en-suite and its own private balcony, there is an additional double bedroom and family bathroom. The main living accommodation is open plan, dual aspect and has a long balcony in chrome and glass enjoying a fantastic view of the sea. Additional visitors parking
LIVING ROOM 24' 8" x 13' 4" (7.52m x 4.06m)
BEDROOM 1 19' 2" x 10' 7" (5.84m x 3.23m)MAX
BEDROOM 2 11' 8" x 9' 9" (3.56m x 2.97m)
BATHROOM 7' 2" x 9' 8" (2.18m x 2.95m)MAX
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60580987.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102794001526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CitySales, SW. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.