3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShaftesbury Road, Chingford, E4
- 3 bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Separate dining room with double doors to rear garden
- Kitchen with white high gloss units
- External w.c. (not tested)
- Low maintenance rear garden of around 31' in depth
- Detached garage
- Excellent scope to improve
- Close to shopping facilities at Station Road and local schooling
The accommodation with approximate room sizes comprises:-
Double glazed entrance porch, tiled floor. Inner main entrance door opening to:-
RECEPTION HALL: picture rail, radiator.
LOUNGE: 4.72m(15’6 into bay) x 3.96m(13’), double glazed bay window to front, coved ceiling, picture rail, feature fireplace, wall light points, radiator.
SEPARATE DINING ROOM: 4.42m(14’6 into bay) x 3.49m(11’5), double glazed double doors opening to rear garden, coved ceiling, picture rail, radiator.
KITCHEN: 2.65m(8’8) x 2.26m(7’5), double glazed window and door opening to rear garden, fitted wall and base units finished in high gloss white with contrasting work surfaces and satin chrome door furniture, stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine.
Accommodation on the first floor comprises:-
LANDING: double glazed window to side, picture rail.
BEDROOM 1: 4.85m(15’11 into bay) x 3.52m(11’6), double glazed bay window to front, coved ceiling, picture rail, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 4.38m(14’4 into bay) x 3.76m(12’4), double glazed bay window to rear, coved ceiling picture rail, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 2.82m(9’3 deepest point) x 2.27m(7’5), double glazed window to front, picture rail, radiator.
BATHROOM: frosted double glazed window to rear, suite comprising of bath, mixer tap, hand-held shower fitting, pedestal basin and low flush w.c., part tiled walls, cupboard housing Vaillant gas central heating boiler (not tested).
GARDEN: approximately 9.5m(31’ in depth) and comprises of a crazy paved patio, raised decking. There is a door to a detached garage at the rear, which we understand is also accessible via a shared lane. External w.c., (not tested).
Any descriptions of equipment, appliances or services do not imply that they are in good or serviceable condition. All areas, measurements & distances are approximate & are intended for guidance only. Purchasers must satisfy themselves about any statements made in these particulars, especially if they are travelling a long distance in order to view the property.
Telephone: 020 8529 0122
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60587875.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEX707-t-3096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Move , North Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.