2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBRAMBLE CLOSE, GRIMSBY
- Two bedroom semi detached property for sale
- Modern development - Rear corner plot
- Two double bedrooms with front and rear aspects
- Nice sized rear garden
- Off road parking to the front
- Kitchen with sliding door onto the back garden
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band A
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to present this two bedroom semi detached property which is located within this attractive modern development. Set in the far corner of Bramble Close, the property has allocated parking and a tidy stoned front garden. The rear garden is a great size and is mainly lawned throughout. The ground floor of the house has an entrance hall, downstairs W/C, Kitchen with sliding doors onto the back garden and finally a front aspect lounge. The first floor has two double bedrooms and a family bathroom in between the two. Full uPVC double glazing throughout and a gas central heated boiler. Available to view immediately, call today to arrange!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60591175.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7876584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.