1 bedroom apartment for saleApple Tree Close, Norton Fitzwarren, Taunton
- 10 year New Home warranty
- Double glazing and high performance insulation throughout
- Full gas fired central heating with Nest learning thermostat
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Open plan living/dining room with Juliet balcony
The Austin' is a 1 bedroom apartment for sale on the stunning new Langford Mills development. High levels of interest expected.
On offer is plot 6 'The Austin' which is a 1 bedroom apartment for sale on the stunning new Langford Mills development. High levels of interest expected.
Viewing of the showhome by appointment only through Fox & Sons - 01823 286 161
Looking for a new home close to the stylish market town of Taunton? Langford Mills is a brand new development of one, two, three and four bedroom homes coming soon to Norton Fitzwarren, Taunton.
Located on the former Taunton Trading Estate in Langford Mead, this exciting new development will feature a new play area and picnic benches, cycle and foot paths and landscaped green spaces for residents to enjoy.
TALK TO US ABOUT HELP TO BUY, PART EXCHANGE AND ASSISTED MOVE SCHEMES ON THIS DEVELOPMENT.
Living/Dining; 4.84m x 3.80m 15'10" x 12'6"
Kitchen; 2.98m x 2.40m 9'9" x 7'11"
Bedroom; 3.13m x 4.21m 10'3" x 13'10"
Bathroom;1.90m x 2.00m 6'3" x 6'7"
At St. Modwen Homes we’re committed to delivering high quality homes that really stand out from the competition. That’s why we’re already a multi-award winning housebuilder.
We work closely with out architects to ensure each property is cleverly thought out with the new owner in mind, from spacious rooms, to in-built storage and great local amenities. What’s more, each house is designed with large windows and higher than average ceilings allowing light to flood through your new home, not to mention the designer kitchens and top quality fixtures that we include as standard.
Whether you’re looking for your first home or moving up the property ladder, our friendly sales teams are always happy to help you find your perfect home and, with a number of house buying initiatives on offer, it won’t be long before you’re enjoying the St. Modwen Homes’ difference.
Located in Norton Fitzwarren, Langford Mills provides the perfect balance between village life, modern comforts and great transport links.
Found on the borders of the Somerset countryside in the delightful village of Norton Fitzwarren, is a laidback setting where you can unwind and relax. Pick up the pace in Taunton town centre, just two miles from home and enjoy all the modern comforts, attractions and rich history right on your doorstep.
Closer to home, Langford Mills will benefit from a new play area and picnic benches, cycle and foot paths and landscaped green spaces for residents to enjoy.
Langford Mills, Norton Fitzwarren, Taunton, TA2 6RX
Norton Fitzwarren is in an ideal location for the motorway network with Junction 25 of the M5 just four miles away. Other major roads such as the A38 and A358 are also within easy reach.
Taunton Railway station is just two miles from Langford Mills and provides services to Bristol, Exeter, Paignton and Plymouth. London Paddington and Birmingham New Street can be reached in just over two hours, perfect for those big days out!
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60591324.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU105663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.