2 bedroom terraced house for saleHeathcliff Road, Dudley, DY2
- A traditional two bed mid terraced home
- Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Parking space
- Two Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Two double bedrooms
- House Bathroom/WC with shower
- Pleasant terraced garden with patio
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- MUST BE VIEWED
- EPC D
We are pleased to offer this traditional two bedroom mid-terraced home in a poplar in a poplar area. Property is fully double glazed and central heated. The property offers two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and conservatory. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, House bathroom with shower over the bath. Pleasant rear garden with patio area. NO UPWARD CHAIN. Ideal for first time buyers or investors. MUST BE VIEWED. EPC D
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM DIMENSIONS IS ARRANGED AS FOLLOWS:
Entrance Hallway .
Lounge 3.12m x 4.85m (10`3 x 15`11).
Dining Room 3.07m x 2.97m (10`1 x 9`9).
Kitchen 1.4m x 3.45m (4`7 x 11`4).
Conservatory 1.78m x 3.33m (5`10 x 10`11).
First Floor Landing .
Bedroom One 3.1m x 4.88m (10`2 x 16`0).
Bedroom Two 3.3m x 3.05m (10`10 x 10`0).
House Bathroom .
Front Garden .
Rear Garden . Patio leading to a terraced lawn with gate to shared alley to the rear
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17975_673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.