1 bedroom apartment for saleOsborne Road, Wokingham, Berkshire
- One allocated parking space
- Electrically operated gate to the car park
- Front door operated by entry phone system and key fob
- Individual post boxes situated inside the main front door
- Bedroom with built in wardrobe with sliding doors
- Bin store and cycle store with cycle rack
- Gas Central Heating
- Lift access
Located within a short walk of the town centre, a one bedroom apartment built to the highest standards with lift access. Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, a generous sized three piece bathroom suite. Main bedroom with fitted wardrobes. The hall, lounge and kitchen are fitted with natural wood flooring and high quality carpets to the bedroom and ceramic tiles to bathroom.
Situation Osborne Road is made up of a variety of properties ranging from Victorian semi-detached and detached houses and more recently 60's and 70's built dwellings with several houses have more recently been converted into apartments. The location is excellent for anyone wanting to be close to Wokingham town centre and all its amenities.
Outside The property is approached through electronically operated gates leading to resident parking area. There is also a communal entrance hall with individual post boxes situated inside the main front door and an entry phone system, bin store and cycle store with cycle rack.
Years left on Lease - 122yrs Service charge - c.£1,136.00pa/Ground rent - c.£250.00pa
Council Tax C
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_3448651
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60594448.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3448651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.