2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWoodgate Road, Woodgate, Chichester, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Semi detached 2 bedroom bungalow
- Cul de sac location, close to local amenities
- Refitted kitchen breakfast room
- Potential to improve further
- Option to extend in to roof space (subject to planning)
- EPC energy rating D (63)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £285,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Bungalows in quiet cul de sac locations have always been popular, add on top of that the opportunity to potentially develop in to the roof, subject to planning, then this really does offer a fantastic opportunity.The focal point of the home is the kitchen diner which has been refitted by the current owners and is a great place for family meals or to watch the children do their homework.To the front of the home you will find the living room, it has a beautiful bay window and open fire place, plenty of space for everyone to sit down and relax.Currently we have 2 double bedrooms, but this is where you could really develop the home by putting in a loft conversion, get the master bedroom and en-suite up there and maybe you could add a balcony too, (subject to planning).Maybe you want to extend to the side, there is plenty of space and you really could make the home very substantial with extra reception rooms.Ultimately you have the right location to do anything you want to make this bungalow your next 20, 30 or 40 year home.Agents note; Please note that our client will need to find a suitable onward purchase.
What the Owner says:
When we bought the home we could see the potential immediately.We refit the kitchen, this has been an absolute blessing for us and has been a great place for the family in the morning to get ready for work and school.The schools locally have been excellent for us and the road is such a quiet little cul de sac we do not have to worry about the kids playing in the front garden.There is still plenty of potential for the new owners.
- Covered side entrance
- Entrance hall
- Living room: 17'3 x 11'11 (5.26m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen diner: 11'11 x 10'5 (3.63m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 10'9 (3.66m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 10'11 (3.63m x 3.33m)
- Front garden
- Rear gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60595294.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.