4 bedroom terraced house for saleCamford Close, Beggarwood, Basingstoke
- Four Bedroom Family Home
- Amenities within close proximity
- Off road parking for two cars
- Situated on the outskirts of Beggarwood
- Well Presented
Four bedroom family home, situated in Beggarwood is offered to the market in excellent order and is ideal for those looking for a large amount of flexible accommodation situated over three floors. The property also benefits from a private rear garden and off road parking.
Situated in Beggarwood this four bedroom family home is offered to the market in excellent order and is ideal for those looking for a large amount of flexible accommodation situated over three floors. The property benefits from off road parking and a private rear garden.
The property is comprised of an open plan kitchen diner, a sitting room, downstairs cloakroom, four bedrooms, an en-suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom.
Double glazed door to front aspect, radiator
Low level WC with push button flush, vanity wash hand basin, tiled, radiator
Lounge 14' 8" x 12' ( 4.47m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall lights, radiator
Kitchen/diner 15' 2" x 12' ( 4.62m x 3.66m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, double glazed french sliding doors to rear aspect, 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiled, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, central heating boiler, radiator
Under stairs cupboard
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 12' 1" ( 3.73m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, three built in wardrobes, radiator
Low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shower cubicle, shaver point, heated towel rail
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 8' 2" ( 3.68m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator
Bedroom 3 12' x 8' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator
Bedroom 4 8' 4" x 10' 4" ( 2.54m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator
Low level WC with push button flush, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiled, newly fitted spotlights
Rear access, part patio, remainder laid to lawn, mature trees
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60595915.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KSH102777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Basingstoke South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.