2 bedroom flat for sale5/1 Western Harbour Way, Newhaven, Edinburgh EH6 6LP
- Bright and immaculately-presented, two bedroom, raised ground-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Newhaven area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a bathroom.
- Features include a decked patio area with sea views, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, gas central heating as well as underfloor heating throughout and good storage provis...
- The development also provides landscaped grounds, secured entry system, alarm system and sensors, as well as allocated underground residents' parking.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and immaculately-presented, two bedroom, raised ground-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development, located in the popular Newhaven area, north of Edinburgh city centre. Features include a decked patio area with sea views, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, gas central heating as well as underfloor heating throughout and good storage provision. The spacious entrance hallway comprises two walk-in storage cupboards, a utility cupboard, the secured entry system console, and gives access to all rooms within. The light and spacious living/dining room features floor-to-ceiling windows providing excellent sea views and a patio door leading to the decking area. There are also TV and phone points, recessed down lighting, and ample space for living and dining furniture. The bright, modern, kitchen boasts integrated electric oven with grill, 5-ring gas hob and canopy, fridge freezer and dishwasher, recessed downlighting, and has been finished to the highest standard. Set off the hallway, bedroom one is a good-sized, spacious, double room with TV and telephone points, built-in wardrobes, and an en-suite shower room as well as stunning sea views across the water towards Fife. The second bedroom is another double room with built-in wardrobes and storage cupboard. Finally, the family bathroom is tastefully decorated with a white suite, concealed cistern WC, wall-mounted mirror, shaver points, mixer shower and is fully tiled throughout. Externally, the property features private steps providing access and the development also features fantastic landscaped grounds which are easily accessed from the rear of the property. Further features include a secured entry system, alarm system with sensors, as well as allocated underground residents' parking.Newhaven area and its historic harbour lie on the Firth of Forth coastline, with a mix of period stone-built dwellings and modern, factored residential developments. There is a wide range of local amenities on hand nearby, and a superb choice of restaurants, bars, and cafés are available at the renowned Shore area. A 24-hour ASDA lies a short distance from the property, and there is abundant shopping in Leith with numerous high-street stores, whilst there is a Marks & Spencers Foodhall, cinema, and numerous high street names at Ocean Terminal complex. Well-regarded schooling is available within the area, and regular public transport is available from Western Harbour Drive, Lindsay and Newhaven Road's, with connections to the city centre and surrounding areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7888807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.