5 bedroom detached house for saleWhitwell Road, Sparham, Norwich
Offers in Excess of
- Spacious detached home
- Three reception rooms
- Wonderful kitchen/breakfast room
- Annexe bedroom with own access
- Four further bedrooms, two en-suite
- South facing garden
- Views over open farmland
Open House Event Saturday 3rd February 2018. A beautifully presented family home standing in generous gardens and grounds which back onto open farmland offering stunning views. The spacious accommodation includes four bedrooms along with a separate 'annexe' bedroom above the garage.
This beautifully presented family home stands in generous gardens and grounds which back onto open farmland offering stunning views. The accommodation features a spacious reception hall, well fitted kitchen/ breakfast room, formal dining room and living room with oil burning stove and French doors leading out to the southern aspect onto the wide sun terrace that adjoins the property. On the first floor two of the four bedrooms are en-suite and there is an additional fifth bedroom with an independent staircase above the garage which the owners have let on a bed and breakfast basis. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the quality and position of this individual home.
Wide reception hall with door in from the front aspect with door to the kitchen and principle reception rooms, fitted cupboard and stairs leading up to the first floor landing.
Fitted with a white suite comprising high flush WC, and hand wash basin with tiled splashbacks. Tiling to floor.
This well proportioned room has window to the side aspect and French doors leading out to the rear, southern aspect, and a focal point of an impressive exposed brick chimney breast which houses an oil burning cast-iron stove on a raised pamment hearth. There are lovely views from this room over the rear garden to the farmland beyond.
With two windows to the front aspect.
With window to the side aspect.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
This large room is fitted with an extensive range of cream base drawer and cupboard units with solid wood work surfaces over and inset double butler sink. Matching wall cabinets include glazed display cabinets and the room is partially divided by a peninsular bar. Fitted appliances include fridge, dishwasher and space for a range style cooker. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating, further patio doors lead out to the rear aspect.
Fitted with further work surfaces, storage cupboards and drawer units. Inset one and a half bowl sink unit and tiled splashbacks. Matching wall cabinets, plumbing for washing machine and space suitable for a tumble dryer. Door leads into the double garage, and a further door leads out to the rear opening onto the patio.
First Floor Landing
With window to rear aspect above the stairwell, built in double airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Access to loft which we understand to be part boarded and insulated.
This generous master bedroom has windows to both front and rear aspects offering far reaching views over the neighbouring farmland, and has two large built in wardrobes.
Wet room style en-suite with large walk-in shower cubicle having glass screen, vanity wash hand basin with storage cupboards over and WC with concealed cistern. Towel radiator, shaver point and extractor fan.
With window to rear aspect offering far reaching views over neighbouring farmland. Fitted wardrobes to one wall.
With a suite comprising large over-sized shower cubicle with mixer shower and shower screen with sliding door, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and WC. Towel radiator, shaver point and extractor fan.
With window to the front aspect. Built in wardrobe.
With window to side aspect and built in wardrobe.
Well fitted suite comprising roll top claw and ball foot bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle, WC, pedestal hand wash basin with tiled splashbacks. Two towel radiators, oak flooring and extractor fan.
Old Barn House stands well back from the road and is approached through a five-bar gate onto a wide shingled driveway offering parking for multiple vehicles including space alongside the property. The drive leads to the integral single garage which has twin up and over doors, power, light and an internal door to the utility room. The majority of the gardens lay to the rear of the property and are south facing with wide sweeping lawn, established specimen trees and shrubs and a paved sun terrace adjoining the rear of the house itself with electric canopies over. Towards the foot of the garden there is a raised covered deck area providing a lovely alfresco eating spot which enjoys uninterrupted views over the neighbouring farmland as does the rest of the garden. From the rear of the house a door gives access to a boiler room with separate staircase leading up to the annexe bedroom.
With window to the front aspect, as well as Velux skylight to the rear.
Fully tiled en-suite with shower in corner cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Radiator, shaver point and extractor fan.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60598198.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.