2 bedroom terraced house for saleMount Road, Stourbridge
- Two bed character terrace
- Close to town centre
- Buses & train shuttle 150 yards
- Perfect investment/downsize/first buy
- Two living rooms
- fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- White first floor bathroom
- Rear courtyard garden
A super character packed two bedroom period cottage at this town centre backwater perfect for investment, down size or first buy.
Front Lounge -
Rear Sitting Room/Dining Room -
Fitted Kitchen -
Bedroom 1 Front -
Bedroom 2 Rear -
White Bathroom -
Rear Courtyard Garden -
Description - The Property
A delightful mid terraced property at this little known backwater close to Stourbridge town centre. A street of similar Edwardian and Victorian homes, the houses largely offer great individual character and charm and offer the great advantage of easy access to the town centre and public transport via the Stourbridge Transport Hub.
With a side approach via a period panelled door to an entrance hall, the front living room has an attractive feature exposed brick chimney breast and fireplace together with a double glazed bay window looking onto Mount Road. The rear sitting room offers good living space with a lovely range of built in heavy timber shelving to one wall. The kitchen lies to the rear, bright and airy and fitted with a range of base and wall storage as well as a fitted cooker with extractor hood and positions suitable for white goods. Space exists for a small table if required and a door opens to the rear courtyard.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms front and rear, one with useful walk in storage. The bathroom is appointed in white with a shower over the bath. Outside is a compact and easily maintained courtyard garden ideal for an alfresco evening glass of wine.
The perfect base for commuting to nearby commercial centres in and around Stourbridge and the black country, Mount Road is a hop and a skip away from the Stourbridge Transport Hub which offers bus and train services (train shuttle connecting with Stourbridge Junction) and the town centre is five minutes walk affording almost all services and amenities. Birmingham is easily reached by train or road (via A456) and the Midland motorway network is accessible via the M5 from Halesowen or Bromsgrove.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60598477.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27043899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lex Allan, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.