1 bedroom flat for sale13 West Harbour Road, Cockenzie, East Lothian, EH32 0HX
- Well-presented and spacious, one bedroom, double upper flat with superb views to the local harbour, the Forth and Fife, forming part of a traditional stone-built colonies terrace.
- Located in the historic port village of Cockenzie, East Lothian.
- Comprises a living room, dining/kitchen with breakfast bar, upper hall, double bedroom with balcony, and a family size bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, double glazing, a fitted kitchen, and excellent integrated storage including bedroom wardrobes and an eave space.
- There is also a well-tended shared green, and ample unrestricted parking on the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and spacious, one bedroom, upper flat set over two levels, with superb views to the local harbour, the Forth and Fife, forming part of a traditional stone-built colonies terrace, located in the historic port village of Cockenzie, East Lothian. The property is entered via a well-kept communal entrance hall, and opens to the spacious dining/kitchen, with a good range of fitted storage, laminate worktops and breakfast bar, sink with drainer, and the central heating system. With superb northward views, the living room is set off the kitchen to the front, and includes a feature wall with shelving, plain coving, carpeted flooring, and the stairway to the upper level. An upper hall has space for freestanding furniture and gives access to the bathroom, bedroom and an extensive eaves space. With a private balcony for enjoying the views over Cockenzie harbour, the double bedroom includes two built-in wardrobes, a built-in cupboard and carpeted flooring. A bright and spacious bathroom has a rear facing window and is fitted with a three piece suite including an electric shower above the bath. Port Seton and Cockenzie, are popular commuting bases in East Lothian and began as fishing villages, as a pleasant walk around their old towns and harbours will testify. There are good shopping amenities in the town, including a Co-operative Food, and a wider selection of amenities in nearby Prestonpans, whilst along the A1 Fort Kinnaird retail park offers a wide range of high street shopping, popular restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Primary schooling locally, with secondary schooling in Prestonpans. There are sandy beaches and wildlife reserves heading east along the coast, as well as many golf courses. Public transport is available for connection into Edinburgh and includes the train station at Prestonpans, with car park, which makes an easy commute right to the heart of Edinburgh.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7921005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.