3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleScott Street, TIPTON
- Close to local transport links
- Very well maintained
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Double glazing and central heating where specified
- Allocated parking and garage
A well maintained family home, benefiting from a convenient location to transport links. Comprising of: lounge/ diner, fitted kitchen, downstairs WC, three bedrooms with en-suite and dressing room to master, allocated parking and garage.
Viewing is highly reccommended.
Do you need help selling your property?
Do you need help finding the right mortgage?
Do you have a property to let?
Here at Connells Dudley we offer free advice on the house buying, selling and letting process. Contact us on 01384 214770 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Double glazed door to front, radiator and storage cupboard.
Low level WC, wash ha d basin, radiator, part tiling and double glazed window to front.
Lounge/ Dining Room 16' 5" max x 13' 2" max ( 5.00m max x 4.01m max )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed French doors to rear, radiator, TV point and storage cupboard.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 6' 5" ( 3.89m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, splash back tiling, gas oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Radiator and doors to:
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 10' 11" max ( 4.04m x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 11' 7" max ( 4.01m x 3.53m max )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Suit to comprise: bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiling and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 4" max x 11' 3" plus recess ( 4.37m max x 3.43m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Dressing Area 10' 3" x 6' 4" ( 3.12m x 1.93m )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed Velux window to rear.
Suite to comprise: shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiling, towel rail and double glazed Velux window to rear.
To The Front Of The Property
Various borders and shrubs.
To The Rear Of The Property
Patio, lawn gated access leading to allocated parking and garage having up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60599779.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUD307682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, B'ham West - Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.