5 bedroom detached house for saleCannock Wood Road, Cannock
- LAST PROPERTY REMAINING
- NEW BUILD, EXECUTIVE HOME
- Private development of 8 properties
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Ensuites
- Double Garage
- FANTASTIC, HIGH-SPEC FINISH
- DONT MISS OUT
*** LAST PLOT REMAINING *** An exclusive development of just 8 brand new executive style homes situated at the edge of Cannock Chase. 'The Beech' built by local developer R Bonehill (Builders and Contractors) Limited. Five Bedrooms over three floors, two ensuites, double garage.
Fantastic, semi-rural position near to Cannock Chase. Designed and built by R Bonehill Ltd who have thoughtfully developed 8 executive homes set within a private road. With only one home remaining this site has been extremely successful and now build complete available for a speedy completion. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the expert standard and high-spec finish along with the setting.
Alarm system, stairs rising to the first floor and doors off to:
W.C and a wash hand basin set in an oak effect vanity storage unit.
Dining Area 11' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.30m )
French doors opening out to the rear garden and open plan through to:
Kitchen Area 14' 10" x 11' 11" ( 4.52m x 3.63m )
Having a range of wall and base units with granite work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer with complementary tiling to splashback areas, Siemans raised double oven and electric hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, tiled flooring, plumbing for a washing machine, double glazed window to rear elevation and door to:
Utility Room 7' 11" x 6' 8" ( 2.41m x 2.03m )
Fitted wall and base storage units with granite work surface over, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, tiling to splashback areas, integrated washer /dryer, tiled flooring and a door giving access to the rear garden.
Lounge 19' 10" into bay window x 12' 7" ( 6.05m into bay window x 3.84m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, fitted feature fireplace and double doors opening to the kitchen/diner.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising to the second floor, storage cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom Two 14' 10" to wardrobes x 12' max ( 4.52m to wardrobes x 3.66m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built-in wardrobes and door leading to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, W.C and wash hand basin set in an oak effect vanity units, partially tiled walls, shaver point, extractor fan and a double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 11' 11" x 10' ( 3.63m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Five 11' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Panelled bath, W.C and wash hand basin within an oak effect units, shower cubicle, partial tiling to walls, shaver point, extractor fan and a double glazed window to rear elevation.
Second Floor Landing
Study area and door to:
Master Bedroom 16' 4" x 13' 8" ( 4.98m x 4.17m )
Dorma window, walk-in dressing area (16'4 x 6'3 ) with an additional Velux window.
Corner bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C within oak effect vanity units, partial wall tiling, shaver point and an extractor fan.
Store/study Area 9' 8" x 5' 8" ( 2.95m x 1.73m )
Outside 18' 1" x 17' 7" ( 5.51m x 5.36m )
Double garage with electric operated doors to front and rear elevations.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60606050.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC201271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.