3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGeorge Street, Great Preston, Leeds
Offers in Region of
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- THREE BATHROOMS
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE
- ST AIDANS COUNTRY PARK CLOSE BY
- Situated on this successful and highly sought after new development
- Constructed by Taylor Wimpey circa 2014
- Very popular and sought after modern home
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Easy Leeds, M1 or M62 motorway networks
- ASK ABOUT OUR BUYERS INCENTIVE SCHEME
*** NEW PRICE ***
* THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED * THREE BATHROOMS * SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE * ST AIDANS COUNTRY PARK CLOSE BY *
Situated on this successful and highly sought after new development, this modern three bedroom and three bathroom semi-detached. Constructed by Taylor Wimpey circa 2014, the accommodation provides a superb lifestyle choice within a thriving village community.
We strongly recommend early viewing of what will be a very popular and sought after modern home. Benefiting from has gas central heating, UPVC double-glazing and the balance of the 10 year NHBC warranty. Popular local schools and a varied range of daily shops and amenities in nearby Oulton, Woodlesford, Garforth & Rothwell.
St. Aidans country park is just a short stroll away. Easy commute to Leeds, M1 or M62 motorway networks.
Comprising; Entrance hall, guest WC, lounge, dining/kitchen, three bedrooms, en-suite shower room and house bathroom. Enclosed level rear garden with child friendly faux grass, double driveway parking space to the front.
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ASK ABOUT OUR BUYERS INCENTIVE / PART EXCHANGE SCHEME.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60606993.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28592540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townend Estate Agents, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.