4 bedroom detached house for saleHayward Road, Oxford
- Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Generous Plot
- Three Reception Rooms
- Cherwell School Catchment
- Cutteslowe Park at End of Road
- Walking Distance to Oxford Parkway
- Enormous Extension Potential (subject to planning)
- Gated Driveway Parking
- Feature Fireplaces
A substantial detached family residence in one of North Oxford's most sought after roads. The property is in the school catchment area for the highly desirable Cherwell School. The four double bedroom home offers enormous scope for extension and development if required however is already substantial as it is.
On the ground floor the spacious accommodation comprises grand entrance hall with adjoining cloakroom, a front room with feature fireplace, principle sitting room, home office, further sizable reception and a kitchen breakfast room.
Upstairs the four bedrooms all enjoy high ceilings and a feeling of space. There is a bathroom and separate w.c. along with an en-suite to the master bedroom.
Outside there is a gated driveway to the front and a generous and private garden to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60607541.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6864542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alistair Redhouse Estate Agents Ltd, Kidlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.