2 bedroom flat for saleOSPREY DRIVE, GRIMSBY
Withdrawn from Market
- Two bedroom first floor flat with garage
- Two double bedrooms
- Large open plan living/kitchen area
- Bathroom with three piece suite
- Modern development - Built around 2009
- Private side garden area with decking
- Viewings available immediately
- Energy performance rating B and Council tax band B
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to present this charming two bedroom self contained coach house style property with allocated garage plus a private garden to the side of the property. The modern, open plan living space offers lounge, kitchen and dining area providing a contemporary living. It is light and spacious ideal for entertaining but still offers a cosy space with the room being L-shaped. The two bedrooms are located off the main landing area and are both double in size with one having a small cupboard for added storage. The bathroom is located at the end of the landing and benefits from a three piece suite and has a stylish finish throughout. The garage is a good size and benefits from having a utility area which takes it away from the kitchen, which is great from a noise point of view. Ready to go and awaiting your stamp! Ideal First time buy. A trendy pad for one or a couple starting out.
Open plan lounge kitchen
18' 3'' x 12' 1'' (5.56m x 3.68m)
The main living area in the flat. Open plan and a very light airy space. The kitchen is mainly fitted along the rear wall and has a gas hob and sink, plus the overall finish of the units is in a modern slick white. The living area is carpeted throughout and has a front uPVC window which is where the bulk of the light comes from.
11' 4'' x 10' 7'' (3.45m x 3.23m)
The main bedroom is at the end of the landing and is a good double in size. Modern decor and stylish colour schemes throughout, with a gas central heated radiator and front uPVC window.
6' 7'' x 5' 6'' (2.01m x 1.67m)
The bathroom is located to the end of the landing area and is tiled throughout and has a three piece suite with a shower over the bath.
11' 5'' x 7' 10'' (3.49m x 2.4m)
The second of the bedrooms is another double and located in between the stair case and the kitchen lounge. Front aspect window and a gas central heated radiator. This room also has a cupboard located over the stairs which provides added storage for the room/flat.
Located on the ground floor below the flat, the is an allocated garage which has an up and over door and is a generous size. Added to that there is a utility area in the garage which takes away the noise and mess from the flat. So a handy added extra.
The garden space is to the side of the property just round the corner from the garage space. Decked and turfed, this garden is in a slight overgrown state and ourselves and the buyer is aware this needs attention. Once the decking is cleaned up and the lawn is tackled, this will be a very private garden to have.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60610432.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7936318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.