4 bedroom town house for saleVicarage Mews, Maidenhead
- NO CHAIN
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO JACK & JILL BATHROOMS
- LIVING ROOM WITH BALCONY
- THREE PARKING SPACES
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN
Available with no chain is this 2014 Linden home's town house, situated under a mile from Maidenhead station the property has also been subject to upgrades by the current owner. This beautiful property benefits from a south east facing garden and spacious accommodation over three floors.
Available with no chain is this 2014 Linden home's town house, situated under a mile from Maidenhead station the property has also been subject to upgrades by the current owner. This beautiful property benefits from a south east facing garden and spacious accommodation over three floors, with parking for three cars through a gated entrance and additional visitor parking available. Finished to an outstanding finish this home is a must see.
Double glazed window to front, w.c., wash hand basin, radiator, cloaks wardrobe, Karndean floor, fully tiled walls.
Open Plan Kitchen / Diner 24' 3" x 15' 8" ( 7.39m x 4.78m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed French doors, two radiators, telephone point, t.v. point, understairs storage cupboard, Karndean flooring.
KITCHEN - One and a half bowl stainless steel sink, stone composite work surfaces with upstand, splashback, double electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridgefreezer, breakfast bar, spotlights, Karndean flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, stairs to second floor landing, radiator.
Lounge 15' 9" x 13' 1" ( 4.80m x 3.99m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, French doors to balcony, two radiators, t.v. point, built-in bookcase and t.v. unit.
Bedroom 1 15' 8" x 13' 1" ( 4.78m x 3.99m )
Double glazed windows to front, wall to wall built-in wardrobes, radiator, t.v. point, door to bathroom.
Jack & Jill Bathroom
Radiator, mirrored built-in bathroom cabinet, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment and glass screen, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, towel rail, spotlights, Karndean flooring, Jack and Jill doors to bedroom and landing.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.91m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front, airing cupboard, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point, loft access.
Double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c., Karndean flooring, radiator, towel rail, mirrored bathroom cabinets, spotlights, extractor fan, shaver socket, large framed mirror.
Bedroom 3 13' x 7' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point, door to Jack & Jill bathroom.
Bedroom 4 9' 2" x 7' 8" into wardrobes ( 2.79m x 2.34m into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Jack & Jill Bathroom
Bath with mixer taps, radiator, towel rail, Karndean flooring, extractor, low level w.c., wash hand basin, mirrored bathroom cabinet, spotlights, shaver point, tiled walls.
Beautifully designed and landscaped south east facing garden, well stocked with shrubs and plants, grey granite patio and paving, shed, side access gate.
Three parking spaces, gated access to secure parking, one of which is under cover.
From Maidenhead town centre proceed west towards Reading. At the top of Castle Hill prior to the pedestrian crossing turn left into Grenfell Road. Take the first right into Boyn Hill Avenue and proceed towards the end of the road where Vicarage Mews will be found, the property will be found in the bottom left corner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60610958.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.