3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCavendish Avenue, St. Leonards-On-Sea
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility Area
- Family Bathroom, En Suite and Separate WC
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
A Detached Bungalow offers good size accommodation boasting a lounge, dining room, three bedrooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom and an en suite. Additionally boasting a separate cloakroom, conservatory and a balcony having views over the garden. Externally benefiting from off road parking!!!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this Detached Bungalow situated in an un-adopted road in this highly sought after St Leonard's location. Within close proximity of local schooling, West St Leonard's mainline railway station and bus routes to Hastings town centre with it's comprehensive range of shopping, recreational facilities and mainline railway station. This property offers good size accommodation boasting a lounge, dining room, three bedrooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom and an en suite. Additionally boasting a separate cloakroom, utility area, conservatory and a balcony having views over the gardens. Externally benefiting from off road parking and extensive & well maintained gardens with pond and mature tree's.
Private front door into
With further door into
With further door into
Sitting Room 21' 5" x 11' 8" max ( 6.53m x 3.56m max )
With feature fireplace, wall mounted heater and an original single glazed bay window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 16' 2" x 11' 6" ( 4.93m x 3.51m )
With feature fireplace and single glazed bay window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' x 7' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.34m )
Wall mounted storage heater and a single glazed window to the side aspect
Fitted wardrobes & dresser, wall mounted storage heater and a single glazed window to the side aspect
Fitted with a fully tiled shower enclosure, low level wc.
Dining Room 18' x 11' 8" ( 5.49m x 3.56m )
With feature fireplace, wall mounted heater and a single glazed window to the side aspects. single glazed French style doors providing access into
With double glazed windows to the rear & side aspects with sliding patio doors affording access to an enclosed sun terrace with galvanised steel balustrades and stunning views
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces. Inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built in electric oven with electric hob over. Tiled splashbacks, walk in larder, single glazed window into conservatory. door into
With walk in cupboard with plumbing and space for washing machine, fitted shelving and a single glazed window to the side aspect and a wooden door for side access.
Fitted and comprising a panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment shower, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled, electric heater and a window to the side aspect
Fitted with a low level wc, wash hand basin and partly tiled walls with a window to the side aspect.
to the front of the property there is gated access onto a driveway providing parking for one car, low maintenance front garden with side access leading to a door under the conservatory into a basement storage area
Rear Garden: Beautifully presented and well stocked, with water features & a pond, predominantly laid to lawn, enclosed by shrubs & trees offering a good degree of seclusion.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60611335.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS113371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.