Studio flat for saleOrdnance Court, Whitechapel, E1
- Manhattan apartment
- Fourth floor elevation
- 394 sq.ft* of internal space
- Excellent resident facilities including onsite gym and access to concierge services
- Excellent transport links via Tower Gateway DLR & Tower Hill Underground Station
- Estimated Completion: Q1 2019 | *Approximate only
Manhattan apartment on the fourth floor of The Ordnance Building â an opulent new development in the heart of EC1. Benefitting from high specifications throughout, this property has 394 sq.ft* of internal space.
The Ordnance Building resides at the very heart of London and offers 89 stunningly interior designed apartments, set across three buildings. Offering a full lifestyle package and stunning vistas across Londonâs ever-changing skyline, this development is a how London living should be.
Set in a prime location, The Ordnance is well placed for a whole range of bars and restaurants. Should one be looking to travel further afield, The Ordnance is close to 4 stations; Tower Gateway DLR, Tower Hill Underground Station, Aldgate East Underground Station & Fenchurch station. Whether by tube, rail or bus, many of Central Londonâs key destinations are a stoneâs throw away from The Ordnance.
From Tower Hill Underground Station, you are able to take the Circle line which connects you to Paddington in 4mins* where in 2018 you can access the new Crossrail station. Equally in 9mins* you can be in Canary Wharf from Tower Gateway DLR.
Estimated Completion: Q1 2019 |*Approximate only
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW160029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, City Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.