4 bedroom terraced house for saleMillfields Road, London, E5
- Offered with No Ongoing Chain
- Extensive Modernisation with Design Features and Integrated Furniture Throughout
- Stunning High-End Bathrooms / WCs with Hansgrohe Axor
- Network Cabling, Fire Sprinkler System, Security Features Throughout, Sedum Roof, Maintenance Free Secluded Garden
- Custom-Built Kitchen with Integrated Miele / Kuppersbusch Appliances
- Prestigious and Peaceful No-Through Road
This enchanting Victorian home has accommodation elegantly arranged over four floors. Impressively modernised, including network cabling, a fire sprinkler system and security features throughout. Offering the ultimate in contemporary urban living whilst retaining a plethora of grand classic features. Comprising an inviting reception hall, a dual-aspect living/entertaining space, a fantastic custom-built kitchen/diner with bi-folding doors opening to a tranquil garden. Four double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, a huge chic family bathroom and study with bespoke storage. Moments from the leafy green spaces of Clapton Pond and Millfields Park, vibrant amenities on Lower Clapton and Chatsworth Roads.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60613768.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.