4 bedroom detached house for saleMoss Lane, Hesketh Bank, Preston
- Executive Detached Home of Around 2,280 sq ft
- NEW BUILD with No Onward Chain
- Individually Architect Designed
- Four Bedrooms with Dressing Room off Master
- WC, Two En Suites plus Family Bathroom
- Full Height Glazed Entrance Hall & Galleried Landing
- Formal Lounge with Log Burner
- Open Plan Family Room / Snug & Breakfast Kitchen + Utility
- Two Sets of Bi-Folding Rear Doors
- Block Paved Driveway, Integral Garage & Private Rear Garden
*Executive Detached Family Home of Around 2,280 sq ft *NEW BUILD with No Onward Chain *Individually Architect Designed Four Bedrooms with Dressing Room & En Suite to Master *WC, Two En Suites plus Family Bathroom *Full Height Glazed Entrance Hall & Galleried Landing *Formal Lounge with Log Burner *Open Plan Family Room / Snug & Breakfast Kitchen plus Utility Room *Two Sets of Bi-Folding Rear Doors *Block Paved Driveway, Integral Garage & Private Rear Garden *Freehold
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7895586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Move, Tarleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.