3 bedroom flat for saleWell Street, Victoria Park, E9
- Very bright top floor three bedroom flat
- Spacious reception room with plenty of space to dine
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom plus additional en-suite
- Loft with ample storage space and potential for conversion
- Moments from transport hubs
- Short walk to shops of Well St and Victoria Park
A stunning three bedroom apartment which features high ceilings and spacious accommodation throughout and benefits from a great location close to London Fields and Victoria Park.
The property is situated moments from a range of nearby shops and amenities that can be found on Mare Street while the green open spaces of London Fields are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1029003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.