3 bedroom detached house for saleEcton Avenue, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 1RA
- Location, location, location!!
- A three bedroom detached home nestled on a wide plot in a very desirable semi-rural area
- 23ft principle living room, separate dining room and re-fitted breakfast kitchen
- Large bathroom
- Splendid far reaching views
- Potential to increase the accommodation (subject to approval) by converting the 23ft integral garage which can be accessed from the hallway
- Viewing is a must - a very individual property indeed!
This highly individual three bedroom detached residence occupies an elevated position at the head of this most appealing section of Ecton Avenue being very much like a country Lane. Stunning views are enjoyed and there is the benefit of a huge 23ft principle reception room, a re-fitted kitchen and a large integral double garage. The property also enjoys excellent levels of privacy and seclusion being the last house on this no through road and it is set upon a generous plot. There is a large driveway and slate parking/turning area providing off road parking for several vehicles and further parking is provided within the double garage, which has in the past had planning permission to be converted into additional accommodation. In brief the well-presented accommodation comprises of; a 28ft hallway, an amazing living room with large bay window enjoying far reaching views, a separate dining area with a multi-fuel stove, a superb re-fitted breakfast kitchen with breakfast bar and solid wood worktops. There are also two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a study. The spacious bathroom has been fitted with a good quality four piece bathroom suite and has a separate shower. The most wonderful views over the Cheshire countryside are offered and a particularly pleasant spot from which to enjoy them is the elevated balcony patio to the front, which can also be accessed via the living room – fantastic for parties and barbeques etc. This really is an absolute gem of a property which, given its size, presentation and its location on the cusp of the countryside, really does merit an early viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7304822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Macclesfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.