3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRichmond Terrace, Duncombe Street, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- End of terrace 3-bedroom family home
- Open plan living / Wood flooring
- Character features including 4 fireplaces
- Exposed stone work / Sash windows
- South facing front patio
- Enclosed rear garden
- Covered outside dining area
- Self contained garden studio, utility and WC
- Attic space with potential to convert STP
- Close to local amenities
6 Richmond Terrace is a superbly presented end of terrace period house, located in a wonderful position with far reaching views over the town, yet situated in a charming and quiet spot within walking distance of the local amenities. With many character features including sash windows, exposed stonework and wood flooring, there is a large open-plan living/dining area with double doors opening at both ends into the front and rear gardens. A separate kitchen features a large range cooker with further door to the rear where there is a lovely covered eating out area and access to the self-contained garden studio and utility. There are three bedrooms and a family bathroom (with separate shower) on the first floor and a useful large attic space having potential to convert into a double bedroom with en-suite/games/hobby room – STP. There is additional south facing entertaining and outside space to the front of the property. The property could also be an excellent 'lock up and leave' and has a track record of holiday letting.
The friendly market town of Kingsbridge provides a good range of shops, restaurants/pubs, 2 supermarkets, cinema, leisure centre with indoor swimming, numerous sports and fitness facilities, medical centre and community hospital, library and churches. The town boasts an excellent primary school and a community college which was judged “outstanding” by Ofsted. Close by there are boat moorings, quays and slipways at the head of the estuary. The area has an abundance of sandy beaches and coastal and countryside walks, with the popular sailing towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe within easy reach.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60627109.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN170110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.