1 bedroom flat for saleForest Road, LONDON, E17 6JG
- First Floor Flat - Share Of Freehold
- One Double Bedroom
- Seperate Kitchen
- Potential Loft Conversion
- Fully Tilled Bathroom
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Close To Blackhorse Road Station
Guide Price: £375,000 - £400,00.
London's Local Property Agent, Humphrey & Co Estates are proud to present to the sales market this great opportunity for a first time buyer or investor to purchase this lovely first floor one bedroom flat. This property comprises of one double bedroom, modern fully tilled bathroom, Separate fully fitted kitchen and a spacious reception. Excellent location close to Blackhorse Road Station.
Kitchen 3.40m x 2.68m :
Double glazed windows to rear aspec, range of wall and base units, integrated hob\oven, stainless steel sink, part tiled to wall, Tilled to floor, space for fridge/freezer.
Reception 4.38m x 3.80m :
Double glazed windows to front aspec, carpet to floor.
Bedroom 3.90m x 2.67m :
Double glazed windows to front aspect, carpet to floor.
Bath tub with shower attachment, hand wash basin, Fully tiled to floor.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 403598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey & Co Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.