2 bedroom detached house for salePound Lane, Dewlish, Dorchester, Dorset, DT2 7LZ
- Elevated setting on edge of the village.
- Versatile accommodation with potential re-arrangement for further bedroom (s)/bathroom
- Large detached garage - scope as ancillary accommodation
- Ample parking
- Paddock (about 1 acre) also available.
A modern 2/3 bedroom house situated towards the edge of the village with a versatile layout. 1 ACRE PADDOCK also available by separate negotiation.Guinea Cottage enjoys an elevated edge of village setting with some rural views over farmland towards the centre of the village. It was built in the 1990's by C G Fry, the renowned local builders. The layout was designed to provide generous reception space and it is considered to offer the ability to create further bed/bath accommodation if required. Outside there is a good sized garden, ample parking and an excellent detached double garage which offers potential for conversion to ancillary accommodation, subject to any necessary consents. Nearby, further up the lane is a paddock of about 1 acre, with an open fronted store, being available by separate negotiation.
A pair of timber gates open to the spacious parking area which fronts the detached DOUBLE GARAGE with two pairs of doors, water, power, light and side door. Good ceiling height. Further parking between the garage and house for several vehicles.
Steps rise to paving leading to the back door. The lawned garden surrounds three sides of the house with some flower borders along the front of the house. The adjacent lawn continues to the south, beyond the sun terrace off the conservatory with a westerly view across farmland to the village beyond. This lawn slopes down to the lower lawn with Greenhouse and small storeroom under the house.
Dewlish is a small village surrounded by glorious countryside within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, about 9 miles from Dorchester. There is a church and the acclaimed The Oak public house. Milborne St Andrew is about 2 miles to the east, having a village store, public house, first school and church. The larger village of Puddletown is about 3 miles to the south-west with its numerous period buildings and amenities, including a village hall, modern doctors' surgery, first (new) and middle schools, store/post office, veterinary surgery, public house and church.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60630814.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOR170158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Dorchester . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.