5 bedroom detached house for saleEdgcumbe Road, St. Austell
Withdrawn from Market
- 5 bedroom, 2 en-suite detached house
- Fantastic large refitted contemporary kitchen
- Day room under lantern skylight
- 3 reception rooms
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- ample parking and 23' garage
- grounds approximately 0.9 acre
- range of outbuilding chicken run and polytunnel
PORCH Door through to
ENTRANCE HALL Stairs ascending to the first floor
LIVING ROOM 13' 5" x 11' 2" (4.09m x 3.4m) Feature fireplace and bay window to the front
SITTING ROOM 12' x 11' 4" (3.66m x 3.45m) Window to the front and feature fireplace
BEDROOM 11' 4" x 9' 6" (3.45m x 2.9m)max Window to the side and door to the En-suite shower room, fitted with corner shower cubical wash hand basin and low level W.C
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 17' x 11' 8" (5.18m x 3.56m) Modern contemporary refitted kitchen in slate grey and white fronted units, integrated appliances including coffee maker, double high level oven and microwave, large breakfast bar area. large opening to:
DAY ROOM 16' 3" x 10' 11" (4.95m x 3.33m) Beautiful extension off the kitchen under lantern skylight and upvc double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, French doors to side patio
LANDING Window to the front and doors all rooms, walk in cupboard
BEDROOM 12' x 9' 5" (3.66m x 2.87m) Bay window to the front with some good town and country views, walk in wardrobe and en-suite shower room fitted with walk in shower cubical, wash hand basin and low level W.C.
BEDROOM 12' 1" x 11' 10" (3.68m x 3.61m) Window to the front
BEDROOM 12' 1" x 8' 7" (3.68m x 2.62m) Dual aspect with windows to the side and rear
BEDROOM 8' 6" x 7' 4" (2.59m x 2.24m) Window to the rear
BATHROOM 12' 8" x 8' 5" (3.86m x 2.57m) Large refitted dual aspect bathroom comprising freestanding roll edge bath, separate shower cubical, fitted units incorporating "his and her" sink units and W.C.
GARAGE 23' 5" x 10' 11" (7.14m x 3.33m) Roller front door, window and door to the rear garden
GARDENS The front garden is landscaped with lawns, feature shrubs and tarmac driveway providing parking and access to the attached garage. To the rear the gardens are surprisingly large separated into two areas one formal garden with fishpond and greenhouse, together with lawned gardens, and outhouse, path gives access to the top garden and this has a range of block built outbuildings and Polly tunnel, chicken run and extensive lawns, all told approximately 0.9 acre
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60631264.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102794001525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CitySales, SW. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.