2 bedroom house for saleHarlyn Bay, Padstow
- Click the "Video Tour" tab to see our stunning aerial video of the location and lifestyle.
- Delightful cottage in attractive courtyard setting
- Open plan layout
- Spacious lounge area
- Large kitchen diner
- 2 bedrooms
- Shower room
- Patio gardens
- Fully residential occupancy
A perfect lock up and leave retreat. Attractive and generously proportioned two bedroom house within 200 metres of Harlyn Bay Beach with contemporary open plan living area, patio gardens and parking.
• Highly desirable location within beautiful Seven Bays area
• Excellent beaches & surfing across Seven Bays
• Beautiful coastal walks and footpaths
• Championship golf courses
• Michelin Starred restaurants
• Excellent pubs and shopping
The property is offered on a 999 year lease with each property owner becoming a shareholder in Polmark Beach Owners Limited.
The site is professionally managed by Bluewaters Residential Ltd, an independent property management company. Management costs are charged on a floor area basis and are currently estimated for the current year at £75 per month for Choca.
• Harlyn Bay Beach: 200 Metres
• Trevose Golf Club: 1 Mile
• Trevose Head: 1 Mile
• Constantine Bay: 1.2 Miles
• Constantine Bay Beach: 2.2 Miles
• Booby’s Bay: 1.5 Miles
• Padstow: 3 Miles
• Rock (via foot ferry): 4 Miles
• Newquay Airport: 9 Miles
• Wadebridge: 9.5 Miles
• Truro: 25 Miles
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60631960.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26697800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rohrs & Rowe, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.