1 bedroom flat for saleTalbot Road, Layton, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 7AT
- Superb One Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Perfect For First Time Buyers/Investors
- Spacious Lounge & Modern Kitchen
- Large Bedroom With Fitted Robe Storage
- Modern Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Privately Owned Roof Terrace
- Residential Parking To The Rear
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN - PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OF INVESTORS ALIKE *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb one bedroom first floor flat situated in a popular location in Layton. Ideally positioned within easy access of all local amenities and travel links and just a short distance to Blackpool town centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a private entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, large bedroom with fitted robe storage and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance privately owned roof terrace perfect for outdoor entertainment with private residential parking to the rear. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 404579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.