3 bedroom bungalow for saleCompass West, Tregadillett, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- Three bedroom detached bungalow residence.
- Having the advantage of plenty of off road parking and garage.
- Offered for sale with no forward chain.
- Light and airy lounge with multi-fuel burner.
- Modern kitchen with a range of integrated appliances.
- Modern family bathroom/WC with electric shower.
- UPVC double glazed windows.
- Night storage heating.
- Cavity wall insulation.
- Gardens backing onto woodland.
Offered for sale with no forward chain is this three bedroom detached bungalow forming part of a small cul-de-sac made up entirely of detached homes. No. 17 has the advantage of plenty of off road parking and a garage, as well as a well-enclosed rear garden which backs onto woodland.
Internally rooms include a light and airy lounge with floor to ceiling window, modern kitchen with an electric oven, hob and extractor included in the sale. The kitchen also has a built in pantry and airing cupboard. The family bathroom/WC has been modernised in recent years and has a matching three piece suite with electric shower over the panelled bath. There are three bedrooms, with the master bedroom positioned at the front of the property. The bungalow has the advantage of UPVC double glazed windows, has had cavity wall insulation installed and has night storage heating as well as a multi-fuel burner in the lounge.
In addition to the lawn at the rear there is a covered patio area which has been used as a large sheltered storage area and the rest of the garden is a blank canvass which no doubt many purchasers will want to adopt to their own preferences.
The Village of Tregadillett lies approximately three miles to the West of Launceston and boasts a range of amenities including village Post Office, Public House/Restaurant, County Primary School and a Place of Worship. The ancient former market town of Launceston offers a range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
From Launceston town centre proceed along the A388 (Western Road). Upon reaching the Roundabout at Pennygillam take the first left hand exit, signposted towards Bodmin heading Westbound along the A30 dual carriageway. Take the first left hand exit towards Tregadillett following the signs into the centre of the village. As you enter the village take the right hand turning just past the Elliot Arms Public House and continue to the T-junction bearing right. Turn left into Compass West and continue down around to the right hand side where No. 17 will be identified on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60633199.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU050188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.