2 bedroom apartment for saleCastle Street, Ryde
- Grade II Listed Building
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Stunning Colonnade Frontage with Garden
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen Including Some Appliances
- Allocated Off Street Parking
- Moments to beach and mainland links
- 6 SOLD. 2 REMAINING.
- Chain Free
This beautiful Grade II Listed development is a testament to Ryde's rich history. Rumoured to belong to Nelson himself at one point, there are period features that will set your imagination racing. Each property has its own allocated parking space and there are communal gardens to enjoy the fresh air that flows in from The Solent.
The development is perfectly situated to Ryde centre and its award winning beaches. It will suit first time buyers, investors, mainland commuters and individuals looking for a lock up and leave. Ryde is host to fantastic travel links both to the rest of the Island and the mainland via The Fast-Cat and Hover Travel services. It is also home to some of the finest restaurants on the Island, as well as bars, pubs and boutique shops. There really is something for everyone here and early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
Ryde's esplanade is also home to its own marina, open top pool, canoe lake, playground and bowling green all within 5 minutes walk of Nelson Mansions.
LOUNGE/KITCHEN 17' 1" x 11' 6" (5.232m x 3.507m)
BEDROOM 1 11' 5" x 9' 4" (3.48m x 2.85m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 5" x 8' 0" (3.48m x 2.454m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60635029.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276027650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.