4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMillfield, High Ongar, Ongar, Essex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom semi-detached house with conservatory
- Spacious lounge
- Large rear garden
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Semi-rural location
- EPC energy rating E (48)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £425,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
Are you looking for a property with space in abundance? This 4 bedroom semi detached home in the desirable village of High Ongar could be exactly what you are looking for.The ground floor is well laid out, with the lounge covering the entire width of the property. Previously 2 separate rooms, the lounge is now a large space that is well lit thanks to 2 windows at either end. In addition to this, there is a dining room with patio doors leading into the conservatory - perfect for when you are entertaining friends.There is a study area as you enter the kitchen which in turn leads into the utility room, providing access to the rear garden.Upstairs the master bedroom has the benefit of an en-suite shower room, freeing up the bathroom for the rest of the family. The second bedroom is a good size double with fitted wardrobes covering the width of the room. There is a further double bedroom and a single on this floor, all serviced by the family bathroom.Externally, there is a communal parking area to the front of the property and a small lawn surrounded by hedgerows. The rear garden is private and large, providing plenty of space for summer entertaining and for letting the children play safely.
What the Owner says:
This property has provided me with the perfect family home to raise my children. I moved here almost 20 years ago as the property had all the space we were looking for and more.Since living here, I have added a conservatory to the rear as we felt it was important to have 3 separate spaces for entertaining, relaxing and dining.Now that all the children have moved out, it feels like it is the right time to downsize and move closer to work.
- Lounge: 25'2 x 10'9 (7.68m x 3.28m)
- Dining Room: 13'6 x 9'2 (4.12m x 2.80m)
- Kitchen Area: 17'10 x 6'9 (5.44m x 2.06m)
- Study Area: 11'3 x 6'10 (3.43m x 2.08m)
- Utility Room: 10'9 x 3'4 (3.28m x 1.02m)
- Conservatory: 13'1 x 8'2 (3.99m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 x 9'3 (3.58m x 2.82m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 10'9 up to fitted wardrobes (3.28m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'9 x 10'9 (3.28m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 4: 6'10 x 6'7 (2.08m x 2.01m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60635629.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51507269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.