2 bedroom flat for saleVictoria Street
- FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- CONVENIENT TO TOWN CENTRE AND FERRY
- NEAUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- COMMUNAL COURTYARD GARDEN
- STORAGE SHED
- IDEAL BTL/FTB
Beal's Estate Agents are pleased to present for sale this first floor apartment, ideally situated within convenient distance to Gosport town centre.
This two bedroom property id briefly composed of an entrance hall, a split level living room with steps leading into the kitchen, a master bedroom with access to the airing cupboard, a further well proportioned bedroom and a bathroom with a white suite and a shower over the bath.
The property also benefits from having a communal courtyard style garden and a storage shed. Its is neutrally decorated throughout and is offered with no onward chain making it the ideal buy to let investment or first time buyer home.
LOUNGE 12' 9" x 11' 2" (3.888m x 3.412m)
KITCHEN 8' 7" x 8' 1" (2.626m x 2.479m)
MASTER BEDROOM 15' 8" x 9' 5" (4.8m x 2.875m) Airing cupboard.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 1" x 10' 5" (3.7m x 3.2m)
BATHROOM 8' 2" x 5' 4" (2.513m x 1.637m)
OUTSIDE Communal courtyard garden and access to a storage shed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100692032885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beals, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.