3 bedroom terraced house for saleTranmere Road, Southsea, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom terrace house
- Separate dining room
- Modern throughout
- Low maintenance garden
- Sought after location with Milton & Bransbury parks on your doorstep
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Set in a prime spot within Eastney this three bedroom terrace home is a must view.You will be instantly impressed with the size and condition and we as a result anticipate a large amount of interest. A bright hallway will greet you with a dining room at the front, perfect for that family meal or with friends. A charming lounge is situated at the bottom of the hallway, ideal to relax in with the lovely sunny kitchen further on through. Access from here to a lovely low maintenance garden with plenty of space to do as you please. A downstairs bathroom completes the lower level. Three generous sized bedrooms will really grab you. The main bedroom is delightful with ample of room for further storage space, bedrooms two and three would make perfect bedrooms for those little ones or for a study should you require one. This home really is one of quality so a early viewing is highly recommended.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living here and the location has been ideal with Southsea seafront only moments away and Bransbury Park and Milton Park. The size has been perfect and we have loved the fact that we have a separate dining room and lounge. Overall we have been very happy here over the years and we hope the new purchaser will enjoy it as much as we have!
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room: 12'11 x 9'10 (3.94m x 3.00m)
- Lounge: 13'2 x 10'4 (4.02m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen: 9'7 x 7'7 (2.92m x 2.31m)
- Bathroom: 6'6 x 5'7 (1.98m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 10'5 (3.99m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'4 x 6'5 (3.15m x 1.96m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'6 x 6'4 (2.29m x 1.93m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60637345.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.