3 bedroom bungalow for sale16 Hoggan Way, Loanhead, Midlothian, EH20 9DG
Withdrawn from Market
- This immaculately presented detached three bedroom bungalow, with private gardens and an adjoining garage, occupies an enviable position on a quiet cul-de-sac within a modern development of just...
- The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, spacious conservatory, master bedroom with en-suite, double bedroom, single bedroom/study, and a family bathroom.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a modern kitchen with appliances, multiple TV and phone points, and excellent storage including bedroom wardrobes and an attic space.
- In addition, there is a well-proportioned floor-plan, gas central heating, UPVC double glazed windows, whilst the adjoining garage has power points and lighting.
- Home Report available online.
This immaculately presented detached three bedroom bungalow, with private gardens and an adjoining garage, occupies an enviable position on a quiet cul-de-sac within a modern development of just 22 homes in Loanhead, Midlothian. To the rear the property commands glorious uninterrupted views to open countryside. Only 8 years old, light and tastefully decorated throughout, the accommodation begins with a reception hall featuring a built-in storage cupboard, access to the attic space via a Ramsay ladder, plain coving and contemporary flooring. The spacious living room features French patio doors to the conservatory, side-aspect windows, a contemporary gas fire place, coving and carpeted flooring. The breakfasting/kitchen features modern fitted units, black worktops, stainless steel sink with drainer, washing machine, fridge / freezer and an integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor canopy. A light and airy generous conservatory provides an additional public room, ideal for entertaining with attractive views over the garden and woodland backdrop. The conservatory has fitted blinds, tiled floor, French doors and patio door leading to the garden. The master bedroom features built-in mirrored wardrobes, TV and phone points and carpeted flooring. The room further benefits from an en-suite shower room fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising, shower enclosure, WC and wash hand basin and heated towel rail. A second double bedroom features TV point and carpeted flooring. The third bedroom/study has a side aspect window, built-in mirrored wardrobes, TV and phone points. The spacious family bathroom is set off the hall and is fitted with contemporary three piece suite and heated towel rail. A historic township located southeast of Edinburgh. The popular Midlothian town benefits from good local shopping including the Straiton Retail Park. The Park incorporates an IKEA and Costco store as well as Sainsbury's, M and S Food store and Boots. There is also a good selection of restaurants within the Park. Loanhead has a Leisure Centre with pool and gym, play parks, with numerous off-road cycle and walking tracks. Rosslyn Chapel located in Roslin village is within walking distance. Regular public transport services to Edinburgh City, Musselburgh and the border towns of Peebles and Galashiels. The Edinburgh City-by-Pass is close by, which allows easy access to M8/M9 motorways. Schooling is well represented from Nursery to senior level.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5630504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.