Barn Conversion for saleGovilon, Abergavenny
- PLANNED ACCOMMODATION INCLUDES
- BOOT ROOM/UTILITY
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE AND STUDY/ SNUG
- GALLERIED LANDING
- TWO FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS WITH ENSUITE BATHROOMS
- APPROXIMATELY 5.7 ACRES PASTURE LAND AND MATURE WOODLAND
- WOOD STORE
In a truly stunning location on the slopes of the Blorenge with simply magnificent views across the Vale of Usk, is this traditional stone barn with planning permission for conversion into a three bedroom, three bathroom detached residence enjoying open plan living accommodation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6867201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newland Rennie, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.