3 bedroom flat for saleOpal Court, 172 High Street, London, E15
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Wonderfully Spacious Open-Plan Kitchen/Reception Room
- Great Entertaining Space
- Fantastic Transport Links
- In Excess of 1000 sq. ft.
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
A hugely impressive three double bedroom apartment ideally positioned on the sixth floor of this prestigious modern development that would make an ideal first time buy, pied-a-terre or rental investment. Immaculately presented throughout, the property consists of three good sized double bedrooms, two spacious modern bathrooms and an excellent open plan kitchen/reception area leading to a private balcony. Opal Court is located just off Stratford High Street ideally positioned for the vast array of transport facilities and amenities Stratford provides. Westfield shopping centre and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park are also nearby. Offered with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60644605.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR170308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.