3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLorne Gardens, Wanstead
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Chain free
- Located in the sought-after Nightingale Estate
- Off street parking for multiple cars
- Large garden with detached garage
- Good condition
Ideally located for Nightingale School and Wanstead High Street with its Central line stations, bars and restaurants, this home is perfectly situated for buyers who require excellent schooling and an easy commute to the city. On approach, the wide road and sweeping drive ways that Lorne Gardens is renowned for is immediately striking and this home is no exception; there is plenty of off street parking for multiple cars which is both practical and impressive.
The ground floor living room easily accommodates a good sized sofa suite and enjoys a large bay window to the front. With an open plan layout, the kitchen/dining room naturally forms the heart of the home, allowing you to keep an eye on your children as they complete their homework, or ensuring the cook doesn't miss out on the conversation when hosting a dinner party. The large French doors to the dining room allows easy access to the decked seating area in the garden, making the home user-friendly in all weathers. The garden to the rear is a pretty, low maintenance mix of lawn and decking and there is handy side access and a garage.
To the first floor you will discover three good sized bedroom and a family bathroom. The property is in good condition throughout with a neutral décor, enabling the new owners to move straight in, and there is further scope to convert the loft into a bedroom with an en-suite and extend the ground floor accommodation (STPC).
LOUNGE 13' 11" x 12' 1" (4.24m x 3.68m)
DINING ROOM 13' 3" x 12' 1" (4.04m x 3.68m)
KITCHEN 11' 1" x 5' 3" (3.38m x 1.6m)
BEDROOM 1 13' 9" x 11' (4.19m x 3.35m)
BEDROOM 2 13' 5" x 11' (4.09m x 3.35m)
BEDROOM 3 8' x 6' 4" (2.44m x 1.93m)
BATHROOM 6' 8" x 6' 4" (2.03m x 1.93m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102565004833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.